About eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager
With the ease and flexibility of eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager, you have access to a comprehensive, customizable, end-to-end inventory tracking, order entry and tracking system. Deringer’s state-of-the-art system, powered by Manhattan Associates, provides you with valuable, real-time information about your shipments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To further enhance the WMS, Deringer designed a proprietary multi-carrier shipping system, eShipPartner® Cross Dock. It is as easy as entering the shipping information, choose the carrier, and printing the label; then let Deringer handle the rest from pick up to delivery. Companies benefit from consolidated Custom’s entries and US domestic rates rather than expensive international rates.
- EDI, FTP, XML, web-based, Fax, and email data processing
- Online order entry
- Online visibility of all receipts and orders
- Inventory tracking by a variety of data fields including serial numbers, style, size, lot number, expiration date, and more
- Online tracking and tracing for small parcel and LTL/FTL carriers
- Proactive email notification available for numerous events throughout the order’s journey to your customer
- Extensive online reporting capabilities
- Quick access to inventory and order status
- Improve inventory and shipping accuracy
- Improve on-time delivery rates to your customers
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager
(Internet Explorer (IE) web browser only)