US Customs Brokerage
Deringer’s US Customs brokerage expertise translates to fewer shipment delays and reduced risk of penalties for its customers. Over 90 years of third-party logistics (3PL) experience provides customers with direction, ensuring they are up-to-date on the most pressing trade regulations. Deringer employs more than 425 employees and nearly 50 percent of Deringer staff are licensed as Customs brokers or hold other certifications. Customers can rely on Deringer’s expertise to expedite US Customs clearances, and our knowledge and accuracy helps prevent shipment hold-ups. When choosing a US Customs broker, consider that Deringer is renowned as a Customs pioneer, an early tester and adopter of many new trade programs.
- Earned one of the first Customs brokerage licenses
- Obtained ISO 9001 certification before adopting proprietary quality system
- Received first national permit
- Selected as pilot broker to participate in Broker Account Management Program
- Certified by CBP to perform Importer Self Assessments--one of only nine certified brokers in the US
- C-TPAT certified and repeatedly validated since 2003; only 8% of US brokers participate in the program
- Staff serving on US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) and trade committees
Deringer is the largest privately-held US Customs broker in North America and one of the
top ten Customs entry filers in the US. With over 30 locations throughout the US and a national filing license, Deringer clears shipments at every port of entry via electronic data interchange (EDI) directly to CBP. Customers benefit from personal service and a variety of innovative tools to facilitate Customs entry processing, monitor shipment progress, and review entry history through reporting tools. Deringer also provides tools and applications to process US eManifest and importer security filings.
To have a Deringer representative contact you regarding Customs brokerage or any other logistics service that Deringer offers, please complete the Request a Customs Brokerage Quote form or call 1-888-612-6239.