Solutions for ocean freight imports are streamlined and customized.
Competitive pricing and an accurate, unbroken document flow are part of achieving timely transportation—including reduced risk of demurrage.
Leveraging the efficiencies gained through an integrated freight forwarding solution will translate to the smooth delivery of your ocean imports. Choosing one 3PL for your ocean transportation, Customs brokerage, and distribution requirements will provide a level of coordination that ensures the seamless and cost-effective movement of freight by optimizing communication and resources.
Deringer is a non-asset based 3PL, strategically partnering with carriers to develop customized global solutions. As a Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) licensed ocean transportation intermediary, and a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)*, Deringer can arrange and manage the ocean freight forwarding, consolidation, deconsolidation, and distribution of your freight throughout its journey—whether you are shipping less than container loads (LCL) or full container loads (FCL). Our expertise extends across the globe, with our established ocean services from Asia, Europe, Brazil, and Oceania as well as between the US and Canada.
Why choose Deringer?
- Reduced demurrage and document forwarding fees by working with one comprehensive, single-source transportation service provider
- Numerous service agreements allow Deringer to leverage space allocation, pricing, transit time, and delivery options
- Increased visibility achieved through eShipPartner® and container tracking reports
- Smooth communication of shipping information, including proactive outreach during the shipment’s journey
- Weekly LCL consolidations from various points in Asia and Europe and to the US and Canada
To have a Deringer representative contact you regarding your ocean freight import requirements, please call 1-888-612-6239 or complete a quote request online for a prompt return call.
* The following offices hold NVOCC and freight forwarder bonds: Alexandria Bay, Atlanta, Blaine, Boston, Buffalo, Champlain, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Hartford, Highgate, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle