100 freight forwarders can offer the same rate for the same move; Deringer couples that with boutique customer service. Deringer has been an international third-party logistics provider (3PL), facilitating the movement of goods throughout the world, since 1919. Deringer is a non-asset based 3PL strategically partnering with ocean, air, and ground carriers to develop customized global solutions. As an International Air Transport Association (IATA) licensed cargo agent, a Federal Maritime Commission licensed (FMC) ocean transportation intermediary, and a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)*, Deringer can arrange and manage the freight forwarding, consolidation, deconsolidation, and distribution of your freight throughout its journey, by any mode of transportation—whether it is air freight or arrives by ocean transport.
Based on your timing, equipment requirements, weight, and dimensions of cargo, Deringer will review your points of origin and destination to help determine the fastest, most reliable, and cost effective route. This will ensure that your products reach customers on-time and in compliance, while maximizing your bottom line.
Deringer’s international transportation services include:
- International freight forwarding of imports and exports
- Shipment consolidation and deconsolidation
- Preparation of all required documentation
- Full Container Load (FCL) as well as Less than Container Load (LCL) ocean and airfreight to and from the Pacific-Rim, Europe, and Brazil
- Customs Clearance
- Cargo Insurance
Benefits to partnering with Deringer for your transportation needs include:
- Reduced demurrage and document forwarding fees by working with one comprehensive, single-source transportation service provider
- Numerous service agreements allow Deringer to leverage space allocation, pricing, transit time, and delivery options
- C-TPAT validated as a broker and consolidator
- Increased visibility achieved through eShipPartner® Tracking & Tracing, which provides 24/7 access to a variety of shipment tracking data and related shipping documents including entry type, dates, delivery, commercial invoices, master or house bill number, duty forecasts, statement recap, tariff use, transit time, and more.
- Purchase order and supply chain management system allows Deringer to facilitate the electronic exchange of data on our client’s behalf to all partners in their supply chain.
- Proactive outreach during the shipment's journey
*The following offices hold NVOCC and freight forwarder bonds: Alexandria Bay, Atlanta, Blaine, Boston, Buffalo, Champlain, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Hartford, Highgate, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle.