What about Deringer? Imagine for a moment, a truly unique logistics partner.
- Real people answer your call during all business hours
- No impersonal, automated phone systems or voicemail
- Inquiries and processing of shipments are handled near you and at other strategic points around the country
- Engaged, local representation in more than 30 customer service centers strategically located throughout the US
- 24/7 service
- Easy access to the CEO and senior leadership
- Customized supply chain solutions tailored to your particular international trade-related business needs
Welcome to the Deringer Difference
Founded in 1919 by Alfred Neel Deringer, our privately-held corporation employs more than 450 supply chain professionals in North America. Nearly 50 percent of our operations personnel are licensed US or Canadian Customs Brokers or carry other specialized certifications.
As the largest, privately-held Customs broker in North America—we rank 5th overall for the quantity of entries filed, Deringer helps deliver value to you and your customers by providing integrated supply chain solutions including:
- Customs Brokerage
- International transportation
- Warehousing and distribution
- Customs compliance consulting
- USDA meat inspection
Our corporate headquarters remains in St. Albans, VT, where we were founded nearly 100 years ago. Our nationwide service centers are located at major air and vessel ports, along the US/Canada border, and are complemented by a global partnership network to facilitate the movement of cargo throughout our primary markets of North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim.