Inventory management with distribution options across the country with the security, accuracy, and visibility you require.
Inventory management accuracy and security is paramount to the success of your supply chain. Balancing a lean supply chain with inventory accessibility for your customers can be challenging. We recognize that space availability–either at your location, near your customer, or both—is integral to moving your product and adhering to routing guides and delivery commitments. However, with Deringer acting as your 3PL, we will ensure your supply chain is optimized beginning with cargo transportation overseas or domestically through the movement to one of our strategically-located distribution centers.
Benefits of our inventory management approach:
- Strategically located goods in close proximity to your customers.
- Secure storage that includes fencing, alarm systems, and C-TPAT approved security protocols.
- Visibility and inventory control provided by tier-1 inventory management software: eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager, powered by Manhattan Associates.
- Radio Frequency (RF) -enabled technology ensures location and inventory accuracy.
- Inventory control offering unlimited units of measure, status changes, and visibility of allocated, suspended, and in-transit inventory.
- RF-enabled, paper, or mixed mode cycle count available to eliminate physical inventory and increase inventory accuracy. Configurable cycle count plans provide flexibility, and real-time status and statistics provide insight.
- Electronic and paper-based work orders manage the creation of finished goods from component parts.
- Manual, wave, min/max, and real-time replenishment provide flexibility and ensure efficiency.