Providing automated solutions for the seamless carriage of goods to and from Canada and the US
Deringer’s US and Canadian eManifest (electronic manifest) solutions ease the burden of submitting the many data elements required by the US and Canadian Customs agencies. Carriers are provided with two different user-friendly solutions to transmit required manifest information. The first allows carriers to enter manifest data themselves on a secure and user-friendly online tool. With the second option, Deringer personnel will enter and transmit the data on the carriers behalf.
eManifest is a system designed to automate carrier documentation, expedite trade, increase information sharing among government agencies, and increase border security. The United States has been requiring carriers to transmit electronic manifests since 2007, and Canada began enforcement in 2016.
Deringer provides one system and one database for northbound and southbound shipments to help ensure compliance and consistency of data. Benefits include:
- Meet the electronic filing requirements of manifests by US Customs and Border Protection (CBP ACE eManifest) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA ACI eManifest)
- Integrates with Deringer’s automated Customs entry software: eShipPartner® Invoice
- Streamline clearance of shipments
- Secure online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Shipment and trip templates increase efficiency
- Analyze, manage, and deliver reports quickly
- Email alerts, trips and shipment information
- Gain more insight into supply chains
For more information about eManifest solutions, please give us a call 1-888-612-6239 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.