Fulfillment and value-added services provide speed to market and savings.
Retailers have varying expectations, your products may require minor changes between skus, and your different customers might demand a different product mix. Whether your needs are business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C), our expertise in fulfillment will ensure an efficient and cost-effective supply chain strategy. Services include:
- Fully automated distribution centers equipped with Radio Frequency (RF) scanning and a tier-1 warehouse management system
- Accurate pick and pack/ship or case-in/case-out operations for smaller eCommerce needs or large-scale retail fulfillment
- Timely pick and ship services for B2C orders
- Compliance with retailer routing guides to safeguard against chargebacks
Our distribution centers are staffed with distribution professionals adept at providing case-in/case-out, pick and pack or pick and ship, kitting, labeling, and many other value-added services. A tier-1 warehouse management system, eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager powered by Manhattan Associates, provides complete visibility of historical, in-transit, and current inventory.
Increase your speed to market and retailer compliance by putting value-added tasks in the hands of our distribution specialists. Our services allow you to quickly adapt your product to the requirements of your retail customers’ specific needs.
- Collating, kitting, and light assembly
- Price ticketing
- Labeling and tagging
- QA/QC processing