Streamline your supply chain with customized distribution strategies.
Speed to market is the hallmark of a streamlined supply chain. Whether you have inbound full container loads (FCL) or less than truckload (LTL) outbound goods, Deringer’s distribution services can facilitate your shipping and receiving needs. Secure warehouses equipped with Radio Frequency (RF) scanning technology, a full-scale warehouse management system, and customized software enhancements provide maximum visibility and efficiency. A quality control procedure ensures shipping and receiving accuracy. From devanning to final destination, we work with you to determine the most effective strategy to achieve your objectives.
- Full sort and segregation capabilities are optimized with RF scanning to the carton and sku level, providing ultimate inventory accuracy.
- Transloading your goods (or moving your cargo from one transport mode to another) at one of Deringer’s nearby facilities helps safeguard against potential detention incurred when containers do not return on time.
- Deringer’s crossdocking service ensures cargo is quickly offloaded and dispatched for delivery—ideal for inbound goods destined for multiple customers or locations.
- Deconsolidating import containers will reduce transportation costs by using larger domestic trailers and consolidation services for final delivery.
- Consolidating LTL shipments lowers per-unit transportation costs.
- Shipping services include bills of lading, packing slips, shipment auditing for compliance, and adherence to routing guides.
- Full-scale returns and reverse logistics operations allows you to quickly return goods to inventory, disposal, or alternatively disposition.