In CSMS 46744379, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that its National Commodity Specialist Division, Office of Trade, will present commodity-specific webinars. The webinars will begin in May and will tentatively extend through August. A subsequent CSMS (46749955) advised that the link to the webinar registration is forthcoming.
The May webinars will take place from 1:30-2:30 PM ET and are scheduled as follows:
- 3-May Telephones and Data Transmission Apparatus of 8517
- 4-May Water-Resistant Apparel
- 18-May Clothing Accessories
- 20-May What’s New with Shoes?
- 24-May Curtains, Valances and Shades of Heading 6303
- 25-May Artificial Body Parts and Appliances of Heading 9201
- 27-May Heating It Up, Electrothermically – Heading 8516