About eShipPartner® Invoice, eManifest, & Analytics
Deringer's integrated, online application eShipPartner® Invoice, eManifest, & Analytics includes a robust set of tools that simplify and provide visibility to customers' supply chains. The Invoice module is an innovative software tool specifically designed to eliminate paperwork and expedite international shipments. It shares data with the eManifest ACE/ACI module or can act as a standalone tool. The Analytics component provides all of the metrics and visibility required by Customs compliance professionals, regardless of how entries are processed.
With Invoice, clients can complete and transmit data directly into our system. This proprietary, interactive, online solution allows clients to set up products by part number, description, harmonized tariff number, FDA product codes, etc. In addition, clients can maintain lists of their customers to whom they ship, suppliers from which they source their products, and maintain invoices for the previous 3 months.
The eManifest and Invoice tools are integrated and share common data. Moreover, eManifest allows customers to initiate reverse trips, creating a reciprocal ACI eManifest trip with automatic conversion of US SCAC to Canadian carrier codes and US to Canadian ports of entry. These tools can be used together or as standalone products.
- Documents available: Customs invoice, FDA and Prior Notice, Bill of Lading, FCC, DOT, Lacey Act, and Textile Declaration.
- Ability to create templates for customers to whom you frequently ship
- Instant access to tracking and tracing information
- Capable of proactively saving information to your desktop
- Help document available online
- Data is keyed online through a website, so there is no software to download
- A value added service available to Customs Brokerage clients at no additional charge
- Minimal set up time required, about 3 to 4 hours, including loading spreadsheets and training
- Personalized database of commonly-used information means less keying
- Assists with reasonable care as it provides essential back up documentation
- User-friendly interface saves time preparing documentation
- Online access means software updates are automatically available, saving users time
- Streamlined software creates process efficiencies
eShipPartner® Analytics gives Deringer clients the ability to run reports on their brokerage activity and volume with easy access to their imaged records. Within Analytics, one can access duties paid, invoice values, ports of entry, modes of transport, and compliance performance. Each entry can be viewed individually or in batches by month, port of entry, mode of transport, etc. and includes the supporting documentation that accompanied the entry. All entries are fully searchable by using the advanced search function.
- Reports can easily be run on separate company divisions or subsidiaries in a specified date range
- Financial and logistics data is presented in a month-over-month or individual entry format
- Documentation is attached to each entry and can be downloaded or exported
- All reports are available as a spreadsheet-format (e.g. Excel)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Customs compliance metrics are clearly visible
- Advanced search capability is easy to use and identifies entries quickly by a variety of criteria
- Data provides specific insight into brokerage activity and overall performance
- Convenient and clear dashboard view provides a summary view, perfect for reporting
- Research and analyze individual entries and view all required recordkeeping documentation
- Compliance KPIs provide measurable statistics to benchmark for continual process improvement
- Reports and documentation can quickly be referenced and shared throughout organization
- Comparative information on ports of entry, performance, and tariff classification