eShipPartner Analytics provides Deringer clients with a dashboard view of their Customs brokerage activity. Metrics are laid out in a user-friendly grid of key performance indicators, and detail-level data, reports, and imaged records are easily accessible.
Within Analytics, one can access duties paid, entered value, entry type, ports of entry, modes of transport, and compliance performance. Entries and supporting documentation can be viewed individually or in batches by specified date or criteria, such as reference or part number, country of origin or export, port, container number or name, carrier, etc.
Line item detail reports provide visibility of every data element–more than 80 points of data–captured for each entry. These “7501 Extract Reports” are provided in spreadsheet format and can be filtered by a variety of fields to narrow the search results. Results are stored in an online depository for 90 days or longer, as specified by each customer.
- View financial and logistical data by entry or date range
- Download/export all entry data in spreadsheet format (e.g., Excel, csv)
- Utilize advanced search functions to search by nearly any data point
- Customize reports by importer’s division, subsidiary, or location
- Access entry data and documentation, including 7501 entry summary, bill of lading, billing and commercial invoices, arrival notice, etc.