eShipPartner® Invoice, eManifest, & Carrier Connect
Deringer’s eShipPartner® Invoice module is an innovative software tool specifically designed to automate the import process, while providing a quick means to track shipments and retrieve imaged documents. Clients enter shipment specifics, select from new or pre-loaded data, and transmit the data set directly into our system for verification and submission to Customs. eShipPartner® Invoice shares data with other tools within the eShipPartner® portal, including Carrier Connect and the eManifest ACE/ACI module.
Invoice is a proprietary, interactive, online solution that allows clients to set up products by part number, description, harmonized tariff number, FDA product codes, etc. In addition, clients can maintain lists of their customers to whom they ship, suppliers from which they source their products, and maintain invoices for the previous three months.
eShipPartner® Invoice automates the import process:
- Create templates and save data for recurring shipments,
- Access tracking and tracing data, including imaged entry documentation,
- Submit a variety of import documents, including Customs invoice, FDA & Prior Notice, Bill of Lading, FCC, DOT, Lacey Act, and Textile Declaration,
- Helps importers meet their recordkeeping responsibilities.
Carriers, or importers with their own fleet, can also use eShipPartner® eManifest to automate the ACE or ACI eManifest process. Data fields can be populated with frequently-used data to streamline document creation, and the tool shares data with eShipPartner® Invoice. eManifest allows customers to initiate reverse trips, creating a reciprocal ACI eManifest trip with automatic conversion of US SCAC to Canadian carrier codes and US to Canadian ports of entry.
Deringer’s eShipPartner® Carrier Connect gives authorized carriers the ability to transmit data elements, expediting the entry of shipments through Deringer for quicker release. Once importers complete invoices through Deringer’s eShipPartner® portal, carriers can update the final data points (i.e., shipment control number [SCN], port of entry, quantity, and/or actual weight, etc.).
- Automation: Electronic transmission replaces fax and email processing, bypassing Deringer queues and allows carriers to marry information to the invoice.
- Secure: Importers authorize Deringer to grant access to individual carriers and can choose the fields accessible to them.
- Time Savings: Expedited release submission empowers importers and carriers to minimize wait times.
- Cost Savings: Reduced wait times minimize the likelihood that a carrier will move an entry unexpectedly in-bond. Shipments traveling in-bond often incur unanticipated storage and/or transportation fees.
- Efficiency: Automation provided by eShipPartner® enables importers to move from reconciliation to real-time entry processing.
- Flexibility: Importers, dispatchers, or drivers can update invoice fields via desktop or mobile tools.