Deringer provides advanced tracking and tracing capabilities through our integrated, web-based eShipPartner® (eShip) portal. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, customers can access their shipment information and related documents easily. Alternatively, Track SCN (PAPS) does not require a login and offers a quick reference for clearances from Canada.
Customers have the ultimate flexibility with the choice of dynamic tools:
- In addition to automating the creation and submission of entry documentation, eShip Invoice provides real-time shipment data, including Customs’ ABI and partner government agency messages.
- eShip Analytics gives clients statistical analysis tools, including a historical, data-rich perspective of shipments after Customs release.
- eVent allows clients to receive automated emails about the progress of their shipments as designated milestones are met (e.g., Customs exam, FDA may proceed, etc.).
- Imaged entry documentation is available, including arrival notice, proforma invoice, manifest, entry summary, etc.
eShip Invoice’s dashboard provides a grid-view of entries with customizable fields that can be added, removed, filtered, or sorted by any data field. Examples of searchable data fields are invoice number, release port, bill of lading/customer reference number, invoice date, quantity, submitted date/time, and status.
Entries are color-coded by status, so shippers can quickly see if shipments have been released and cleared by Customs. Users can drill-down to obtain individual entry details, such as ACE cargo release, PGA may proceed, release and import date, and entry summary accepted by Customs. Electronic documents can be retrieved for any entry satisfying recordkeeping requirements.
With eShip eVent, clients can choose specific events during their shipment’s journey that will trigger an email. eVents can be sent for Customs and/or PGA release information, delivery orders, shipment holds, and other events during the shipping process.
eShip Analytics gives Deringer clients the ability to run reports on their brokerage activity and volume with easy access to their imaged records.
- Each entry can be viewed and searched individually or in batches, by month or specified date range.
- Reports can be customized to include any data field, including file, entry, part, invoice, or entry number; the port of entry or country of origin, or mode of transport, etc.
- The supporting documentation for each entry can be viewed and downloaded.
- A “7501 Extract” function lets customers run reports showing every data field within the entry–more than 80 points of data.
- Pre-loaded statistical charts show HTS number, ports of entry, country of origin, and other trends.